- Facilitate, support, and institutionalize processes of strategy formulation and business plan development for the corporate as well as the subsidiary level.
- Act as the liaison between the corporate core and PIF subsidiaries ensuring unhindered and regular communication and information flow.
- Contribute to and manage the process of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) identification and institutionalization reflecting both strategic and financial goals for all subsidiaries and securing full corporate strategy alignment.
- Design, establish, and manage a streamlined reporting, monitoring and evaluation system between the corporate core and its subsidiaries.
- Design and customize reporting templates (such as the Balanced Scorecard, OGSM, comprehensive financial reporting tools) that serve as the pillars for the integrated evaluation and monitoring system.
- Identify operational, strategic, and financial gaps and recommend relevant performance enhancement measures, such as upgrading of subsidiaries’ internal organization (systems, procedures, policies, etc.) or identifying new market opportunities and synergies.
- Coordinate with and support the Finance Department in developing budgets and financial performance forecasts.
- Design and lead internal processes of SWOT and PEST analysis
- A minimum of 5-8 years professional experience in corporate planning or a related activity in a lead holding investment company, with a minimum of 3 years in an executive position.
- A proven track record of executive-level communication and relationship management skills.
- A proven track record of strategic and financial management experience.
- Ability to work and communicate under stress adhering to strict deadlines.
- Ability to lead and structure complex processes of strategy formulation and refinement and synthesize content of high-level management meetings.
- Ability to swiftly advise and support implementation of corrective actions.
Master degree in the fields of business administration, economics, finance
- Job Location:
- West Bank, Palestine
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate; Financial Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Iraq; Ireland; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
- Canada; Palestine; United Kingdom; United States
- Master's degree