Our client is an independent public-shareholding investment company and considered the largest investment fund in Palestine. It's mission is to develop and manage strategic investments for the benefit of its sole shareholder, the Palestinian people. To bolster the efforts to strategically and financially plan, monitor, and evaluate the diversified portfolio of its subsidiaries, our client intends to fill the position of Corporate Planning Manager. Our client seeks a highly motivated, self-reliant and experienced professional with a solid track record and understanding of corporate planning and business strategy formulation and monitoring.
- Facilitate, support, and institutionalize processes of strategy formulation and business plan development for the corporate as well as the subsidiary level.
- Act as the liaison between the corporate core and PIF subsidiaries ensuring unhindered and regular communication and information flow.
- Contribute to and manage the process of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) identification and institutionalization reflecting both strategic and financial goals for all subsidiaries and securing full corporate strategy alignment.
- Design, establish, and manage a streamlined reporting, monitoring and evaluation system between the corporate core and its subsidiaries.
- Design and customize reporting templates (such as the Balanced Scorecard, OGSM, comprehensive financial reporting tools) that serve as the pillars for the integrated evaluation and monitoring system.
- Identify operational, strategic, and financial gaps and recommend relevant performance enhancement measures, such as upgrading of subsidiaries’ internal organization (systems, procedures, policies, etc.) or identifying new market opportunities and synergies.
- Coordinate with and support the Finance Department in developing budgets and financial performance forecasts.
- Design and lead internal processes of SWOT and PEST analysis
- Master degree in the fields of business administration, economics, finance etc. from a well known university or an established professional record of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5-8 years professional experience in corporate planning or a related activity in a lead holding investment company, with a minimum of 3 years in an executive position.
- A proven track record of executive-level communication and relationship management skills.
- A proven track record of strategic and financial management experience.
- Ability to work and communicate under stress adhering to strict deadlines.
- Ability to lead and structure complex processes of strategy formulation and refinement and synthesize content of high-level management meetings.
- Ability to swiftly advise and support implementation of corrective actions.
Master degree in the fields of business administration, economics, finance
- Job Location:
- West Bank, Palestine
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate; Financial Services
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Algeria; Australia; Bahrain; Canada; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Iraq; Ireland; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; New Zealand; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
- Canada; Palestine; United Kingdom; United States
- Master's degree