Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Collect operational data and make analyses reports to forecast expenses and budgets.
- Collect production data, maintenance and inventory control data.
- Manage and coordinate annual physical counts and cycle counts in a plant.
- Evaluate production costs, gains & losses and month-end closing data.
- Forecast, prepare and implement a plant's budget.
- Collect and analyze past years data to forecast budget for the ensuing year.
- Study, review and reconcile variances in reports and data.
- Identify solutions and create resources to control gaps.
- Design, create and implement strategies, best practices and process improvements.
- Identify operational opportunities and implement best processes and practices.
- Design and implement advanced solutions based on collected data.
• Experience in similar position.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
• Excellent communication skills.
• English written and speaking.
• Computer literate.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Kudu Corporation, the fastest growing Saudi quick serving restaurant in the region is a testment to the powerful synergy of enterpreneurship, dedication and vision.Founded 16 years ago, Kudu has grown steadyily into the constellation of 100 restaurants.