Cost Engineer ( Experience Required )
Provides professional, post Contract award Cost Engineering services to Client, Project Team and Line Management for allocated projects in line with ASTAD Policy, relevant Procedures and Quality Plan.
• Degree in an Engineering Discipline or an Internationally accredited professional qualification in Quantity Surveying.
• Minimum 6 Years experience in Cost Engineering functions required as the Clients representative during the construction phases of major buildings and civil infrastructure projects. Experience should include Cost Estimation, Cost Analysis, Cost Trending, Cost Forecasting, Cost Reporting.
• A mature approach and very relevant experience is vital to provide consistency in project cost engineering functions and cost monitoring and control activities.
• Must have well developed analytical and reporting skills, good oral /spoken English and high level of computer literacy with relevant Project Estimating Software and full Microsoft Office packages is required.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
ASTAD is a joint venture between Qatar Petroleum (QP) and Qatar Foundation (QF) and is the leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar. ASTAD provides a wide spectrum of world-class services to some of the most prestigious clients in Qatar including project management, engineering and design management, and construction management. ASTAD has delivered many of Qatar’s most recognized buildings and landmarks, and currently manages a project portfolio valued at over $26bn across a broad range of sectors including mixed-use, healthcare, education, commercial ,residential, cultural, hospitality, sports & leisure, and public buildings. ASTAD continues to experience strong growth, and has a highly experienced and professional team drawn from over 50 nationalities. Within the project management sector, ASTAD represents the very best in innovation, expertise, and achievement.