Provides professional, post Contract award Cost Engineering services to Client, Project Team and Line Management for allocated projects in line with ASTAD Policy, relevant Procedures and Quality Plan.
• Degree in an Engineering Discipline or an Internationally accredited professional qualification in Quantity Surveying.
• Minimum 6 Years experience in Cost Engineering functions required as the Clients representative during the construction phases of major buildings and civil infrastructure projects. Experience should include Cost Estimation, Cost Analysis, Cost Trending, Cost Forecasting, Cost Reporting.
• A mature approach and very relevant experience is vital to provide consistency in project cost engineering functions and cost monitoring and control activities.
• Must have well developed analytical and reporting skills, good oral /spoken English and high level of computer literacy with relevant Project Estimating Software and full Microsoft Office packages is required.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Formerly known as the QP Onshore Engineering Department – Special Projects Division and in collaboration with Contracts, Planning, Cost and other support departments within QP, ASTAD Project Management has been delivering prominent high profile buildings and facilities in Qatar since 2002.
The majority of projects were delivered to the QATAR FOUNDATION (QF) which became the major client. In 2008 both entities (QP/QF) decided to form a strategic joint venture partnership to establish ASTAD Project Management.
Our Mission is:
” To provide project management for complex infrastructure and buildings through quality practices, timely delivery, precise scoping and competitive pricing”