COUNTRY HEAD OF HR, INDONESIA
Confidential Company - Indonesia
• Lead, direct, manage and co-ordinate HR in Indonesia at a Country Level, providing an efficient HR service and contributing to the management of the Indonesian business by delivering benchmark performance in quality, speed and cost of HR operations, while also providing a HR Business Partnering service to all of the Indonesia business units and functions.
• Ensure that the Country Level Indonesia HR and Business Strategies are aligned, and linked to the Group Strategic Plan, the Corporate HR Strategic Road Map & Plan, and the Company Annual Operating Plan.
• Work with Indonesia BU managers to ensure the implementation of country and group strategic plans.
• Ensure consistency of organization design models that drive a high performance culture across all the Indonesia BUs.
• Oversee effective goal setting and deployment processes in all the Indonesia BUs.
• Develop and promote a common culture and way of doing things across the Indonesia BU, in conjunction with Indonesia Management, and Group HR.
• Foster a business climate in which behaviors are respected and rewarded.
• Act as a Change Agent and implement effective change management in the Indonesia BUs.
• Drive implementation of appropriate Employee Service Centre, and HR Centers of Excellence strategies, initiatives, services and plans in Indonesia; deploying HR BPs and HRGs across the Indonesia BUs and/or functions to maximise efficiency and productivity.
• Lead the standardization of HR processes, practices and systems across all of the Indonesian
• BUs, in alignment with Group HR Processes, Policies & Procedures.
• Lead the development and implementation of appropriate service level agreements between Country Indonesia HR Operations and the BUs.
• Monitor Indonesian HR performance against agreed metrics and take appropriate action as required.
• Provide support and guidance on the delivery of effective employee relations and development practices across Indonesia.
• Monitor and control Country HR costs against agreed budgets.
• Act as a Change Agent for the HR function.
• Build the capability of the Indonesian HR team and ensure succession planning, career management and development of high performing HR staff.
• Deploy effective Country Indonesian Employee communication strategies.
• At times, act as Lead HRBP within Indonesia.
• Managerial experience and capabilities.
• Has integrity and strength to push back to maintain “correct” HR processes.
• Drives change in deployment of HR Transformation.
• Proactively manages own time, performance and learning.
• A proven ability to influence management decisions in a fast moving commercial environment.
• Be accustomed to a culture where deadlines are critical and performance expectations are demanding.
• Demonstrates exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and consistently high energy levels.
• Be client and customer focused, accustomed to working within a matrix reporting organization, and with multi-functional groups at all levels.
• Have good training and facilitation skills.
• Strong planning and organisation skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Ideally have a minimum of 10-12 years HR experience with at least five of these in a senior Head HR role, or Senior HR BP/Generalist leadership role in MNC.
• Has worked in a commercially focused, fast paced, growing organization, preferably in Indonesia
• Experience within the FMCG, Trading and Manufacturing industry.
• Experience in Family owned holding groups.
• Experience in MNC is desirable.
• Experience of managing a multi-site or multi-country dispersed workforce across a country, preferably Indonesia.
• Experience of development and implementation of service level agreements and/or performance metrics.
• Experience of implementing employee relations plans and strategies at country level.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Strong Business Acumen Managerial HR Transformation FMCG
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- FMCG; Manufacturing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Human Resources/Personnel
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $2,000 - $3,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- India; Indonesia; Malaysia
- Master's degree