Country Manager / Sales Manager - Iraq
- Frontal Sales , Team Leader and Management.
- Market Analysis along with Strategy Development.
- Business Development as per company objectives.
- Flexible to travel and explore business needs.
- Build new client base and maximize customer potential in designated sectors.
- Build an internal team for frontal sales.
- Evaluate and Identify opportunities for possible acquisitions/ partnerships.
- Science or Engineering Degree. Preferably Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in Middle Level management.
- Experience of Basic Chemicals / Specialty Chemicals / Raw Materials industries within sales domain.
- Fluent in English.
- Job Location:
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Empowering Industry in the Middle East and North Africa About REDA Our purpose is to provide products, services and technology of superior value that improve the performance of manufacturing industry in the MENA region. The resulting progress and value creation will allow our people and the communities in which we live and work to prosper. We are a team of 600 professionals including 300 engineers, scientists and technicians dedicated to help you improve your products, your process and your safety. We serve all kinds of manufacturing industries in the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa). REDA is a group comprised of 27 different subsidiaries operating in 17 countries, and organized into divisions and business teams.