• Performs daily inspection of assigned crane as per safety and maintenance checklist provided by Crane Operator Certification and Training.
• Enters results of daily crane safety and maintenance checklist into logbook and report any deficiencies.
• Communicates with appointed Signalmen or Supervisor on instructions and signals prior to making the lift.
• Confirms the wind speed at the nearest available site. Wind speed exceeding 30 m.p.h. (48.3 k.p.h.) is unsafe for lifting operations.
• Operates the crane within safe working limits following safe lifting practices as outlines in Crane Operation Manual and instructed by Crane Training.
• Exercises good judgment by refusing lifts which exceed the crane's safe working limits.
PREVIOUS EXPERIEANCE FOR CRANE OPERATORS
:- SPEAK IN ENGLISH AND KNOWS ENGLISH VERYWELL
- Job Location:
- Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Al Faris Equipment Rentals(L.L.C) was established in Dubai, UAE, in 1992 to provide specialized lifting and transportation services to the Oil & Gas Industry; these services were then extended to Oil and Gas Refineries, Power Plants and the Civil and Construction Industry. Al Faris has since, grown into one of the largest Crane and Transportation service providers in the United Arab Emirates with skilled staff of more than two thousand personnel.
Over the years, the organization has evolved itself constantly to accommodate the rapid expansion of its prestigious customer base, both within the UAE as well as the rest of the Middle East. Using market strategy coupled with firm commitment to our customers’ requirements, Al Faris is continuously adapting itself to meet the growing demands in the market.
Al Faris is able to offer its Customer ‘better value for money’.