Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Responsible for overseeing the creation of designs, creative concepts and sample layouts.
• Lead an overhaul company's brand by re-designing brochures, signage and websites to conform to new branding guidelines and procedures. It is the graphic design manager responsibility to ensure that graphics, logos, illustrations and electronic communications adhere to their company's branding policy and quality standards.
• Manage budgets and coordinate project schedules.
• Facilitate branding across all product lines and media platforms
• Manage external vendor contracts and internal budgets
• Intimate knowledge and experience with TV, news, Picture, Interactive, Music and Consumer Product cross platform creative issues
• Ability to brand creatively across multiple platforms
• Strong experience with related media broadcast and platforms
• Creative, strong leader and decision maker.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Graphic Design
- Job Location:
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry:
- Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma