Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Installation, support and maintenance of Sage ACCPAC CRM software within our product matrix at client sites under support contracts, resident contracts or implementation projects.
The implementer will participates in the successful implementation of Sage ACCPAC CRM. Participating in system/client projects starting from system study gathering, preparing program specifications, system testing, user training, system installation, problem solving and trouble shooting, implementation and continuous account monitoring.
Duties and Responsibilities for CRM Implementer
1. Participate in the project implementation of Sage ACCPAC software at client’s site
2. Participate in conducting user training
3. Participate in studying user requirements
4. Assist in Conducting pre and post-sales demonstration of system to clients with the Pre-sales team.
5. Installation of the relevant Sage ACCPAC software
6. Help-desk support on the relevant Sage ACCPAC software
7. On-site support on the relevant Sage ACCPAC software
8. Troubleshooting on the relevant Sage ACCPAC software
9. Report and form customization using Crystal Reports
10. Evaluation of software
11. Understand customer needs and requirement on the relevant Sage ACCPAC software
12. Setup of company database for the relevant Sage ACCPAC software
1. 5-7 years experience in an information technology consulting role
2. Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers and good listening skills to translate in the other direction.
3. Scribe Certification for Dynamics CRM
4. Scribe Certification in NAV, AX or GP and Sag Accpac
5. Completed projects using Scribe Publishers
6. Experience creating integration mapping documentation
7. Able to create and use Microsoft SQL staging databases
8. SQL, . Net development skills to create tables, views, stored procedures and triggers,
Qualifications for CRM Implementer
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Commerce or similar degree
2. Preferably 2-3 years working experience in Sage ACCPAC support environment
3. Experience in installing and implementing Sage ACCPAC V6.0 and companion products.
4. Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location: