Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Reports To: Director of Information Technology
Lead CRM projects from conceptualization to implementation. Play a pivotal role enhancing and administering CRM systems, enforcing best practices and improving user productivity. Leverage strong planning and technical skills to achieve significant results.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
• Lead business analysis efforts supporting CRM. Define requirements related to CRM change requests and implement changes based on best-practices.
• Play a hands-on role customizing and enhancing CRM applications, leveraging experience with built-in admin, reporting, and development tools.
• Develop and enhance CRM reports using tools inside & outside CRM.
• Work with IT development resources to integrate CRM with other applications.
• Play a lead role evaluating new CRM technologies.
• Support user requests to import data into CRM from various sources, following established assignment tools. Enhance import tools as needed.
• Develop and maintain documentation regarding CRM workflow, and business rules. Perform training as needed.
• CRM is responsible for growing customer value through the formulation and execution of The Home Depot's life stage and customer segmentation programs.
• CRM will oversee numerous agency and vendor relationships and be charged with identifying, negotiating, and executing multiple marketing initiatives against aggressive sales targets.
• Work Very close with sales regional manager and salesman in his area in tracking all projects.
• Oversee execution of all CRM life stage programs throughout the project lifecycle; including discovery, initial assessment, program definition, negotiation of key partnerships, development of creative, program launch, measurement and reporting
• Follows formal project management, systems development life cycle, and change control management disciplines during the development and deployment of IS solution
• Provide user training to new users and retraining to existing users on new functionalities
• Provide user support, hand holding and respond to queries
• Enter the projects in to the system throw our company procedure.
• Update the customer’s profiles.
• Following system project and make sure that all data there with last update.
• Following last project news and try to contact with the consultant, contractor in the early base.
• Verify Customer’s contacts
• Ability to budgeting brands for projects. Regarding all 35 EHE (internal )products family.
• Effectively plan and document project phases, and manage ongoing development of functional specifications through discovery, implementation, testing, deployment, and training
• Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers and good listening skills to translate in the other direction.
• Have Patience to following salesmen and get all required information.
• Analyze and migrate existing client data from various platforms: Access, Excel, File maker, tapestry, Raiser’s Edge, etc
• Provide periodic status report to management (weekly, monthly)
Education and/or Experience:
• 4 year college degree in a related technical discipline.
• 4 years experience supporting one or more production CRM environments (ex:Salesforce.com, Sage CRM, Saleslogix, SugarCRM):
o Application customization
o Reporting tools
o Data import/export tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required.
• Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates.
• Strong interpersonal skills; must be a team player.
• Understanding of business and technical process interrelationships is essential.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Electric House is the pioneer electrical distributor in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It was founded in 1955 in Jeddah and later expanded its territorial presence throughout the major cities in the Kingdom and in Qatar.
We are an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization and maintains highest standards in all the process of our operations. We use state-of-the-art technology to connect our branches together.
We are well known in the market and represent major electrical manufacturers inside and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as well as stockists of wide range of electrical products.
We manufacture in our factory Low Voltage Switchgear, Building Automation, Control System and Cable Management Systems.
Our Tools and Industrial Equipments division (TIE) is serving the clients of the Industrial Cities of Jubail and Yanbu since more than a decade.