Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Handles and solves all customer inquiries and complaints directly or after escalating them to the concerned departments in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Answers customers’ calls / Faxes / e-mails to solve technical, billing problems & answers any general inquiries.
- Solve online the reported technical faults using the technical tools and systems in order to minimize the resolution time following to our KPIs.
- Escalate unsolved problems to other departments within Jordan Telecom Group.
- Follow up reported problems to ensure resolving and giving a feedback to the customer.
- Weekly reports about the type of faced problems to follow up the more repeated ones.
- Analyze & monitor all faults for Enterprise customers in order to minimize the number of repeated faults.
- Call customers to advise them about the new offers / services.
- Technical & troubleshooting knowledge.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills.
- Can work under pressure with time management skills.
- Very good command of English language.
- Calls handling and writing skills.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer science or any related field.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Jordan Telecom Group is the sole integrated telecom operator in Jordan, bringing customers totally converged offers of fixed, mobile, internet, wholesale and content services. The group aims to make access to innovative and capable communications easier, leading to smarter services and better value for customers. Today France Telecom Group is the majority shareholder owning some 51%, opening wider perspectives for Jordan Telecom Group, and placing it as a major player in the Middle East telecom market. Very early in 2006 Jordan Telecom Group adopted France Telecom Group’s international change program, entitled NExT, bringing forward a vital framework for the Group to operate, enabling the many ambitious steps it wishes to take in driving the business forward. The vision of NExT is to offer customers a New Experience in Telecom services (NExT), giving them access to a new generation of telecoms services that will change their everyday life.