Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• Plan, manage and control activities in a region related to Customers Care and assist Director Customer Care in planning, directing and monitoring all Customer Care activities and developing Customer Care policies and procedures
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Director Customer Care in planning and developing of necessary policies and procedures to minimize customer complaints and claims.
• Receive customer complaints and recommend necessary corrective actions to achieve customer satisfactions
• Liaise with the other department to obtain information related to customer complaints, claims, compliments and suggestions
• Investigate customer complaints and claims and bring them to conclusion with customer satisfaction as per approved Customer Care and UMA policies and procedures.
• Coordinate with Legal department in solving all cases against the company at court and other government ministries.
• Authorize request for customer goodwill payments and settlement of claims within his limit of financial authority.
• Authorize refund for repairs, services, products and purchases which are revealed to be not earned by the concerned department within his limit of financial authority. Recommend with his justification to the Director Customer Care refunds beyond his limits of authority.
• Ensure safe custody of all customer complaints, compliments, claims, refunds and suggestions.
• Provide a direct and monitor training activities for development of subordinates’ skills and capabilities.
• Represent UMA in relevant conferences both in and outside of KSA
• Visit showrooms and service centres to ensure the compliance of Customer Care policies and procedures.
• Assist the Director Customer Care in establishing new Customer Care offices to operate within our network
• Perform any other related functions as directed by the Director Customer Care.
• A qualified Saudi manager with Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
• At least three years experience in customer care or four years managerial experience other than customer care
• Work experience in an automotive industry is an advantage
• Good administrative capabilities along with high standard communication skills both English and Arabic.
• Solid problem-solving skills and excellent Management skills.
• Ability to think tactically and identify significant success factors.
• Ability to maintain customer confidentiality.
• Ability to express ideas in clear and concise manner.
• Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About This Company
Universal Motors Agencies (UMA) is one of the oldest and most prestigious General Motors dealerships in the whole of the Middle East. As an appointed distributor of GM cars in the Eastern and Western provinces of the Kingdom, our mission is to maximize the satisfaction of every customer.
Parts and Accessories
UMA offers a wide range of original GM and AC Delco Parts. Our modern facilities provide a unique shopping experience at our retail boutiques which offers you not only the widest choice of accessories and parts, but also friendly advice on your automotive repair needs.
UMA has more than 20 independent Parts retail locations in addition to the expanded retail facilities at all dealership. UMA also has two regional parts warehouses to support its government, fleet and wholesale parts business.