Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
1. Gathers scheduled flight information to provide the most accurate information possible.
2.Provides full information to customers, tenants and partners about aircrafts, services, airlines, Ground handlers, QAIA airport, etc.
3.Assists customers with providing information regarding surface transportation and services and attractions available in the City and the surrounding area.
4.Stays permanently behind the information desk. Can guide and help customers when needed.
5.Answers all questions and inquiries of customers whether on phone or at the information desk.
6.Deals successfully with the public, in person and over the telephone
7.Listens to all complaints, suggestions and remarks from customers, tenants, and partners and report them to the ADM/TLM.
8.Makes sure that safety/security and quality regulations are adhered to by all people /Entities present in the ARRIVALS public areas.
9.Performs any other tasks assigned by the direct manager as the job requires.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or any related field with 0 - 3 years of relevant experience OR Diploma in Business Administration or any related field with 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
Very good MS Office Skills
- Very good Command in both English & Arabic languages (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent Communication Skills
Bachelors or Diploma Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0
- Residence Location: