Customer Engagement Manager | Trading Enterprises
About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Automotive is regarded as a pioneer in the lower Gulf region's automotive industry and encompasses every aspect of the automotive business, from passenger and commercial vehicles and construction equipment, sales and service to used car sales, rental and leasing. A comprehensive network of showrooms, service and sale centres cover the UAE and Gulf region providing customers with convenience, choice and the highest standards of after-sales service.
Al-Futtaim represents some of the world's most popular and desirable automotive brands including Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge, plus Automall, the used car operation, all of which come under the umbrella of Trading Enterprises within the Al Futtaim Automotive Group.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Activation and Engagement Manager to work from our Dubai based operations. Reporting to the General Manager -Business Strategy, you will be the key driver in proactively improving Trading Enterprises and Al Futtaim Automall operations to create a world class customer experience.
- Serve as the Lead Customer Engagement Champion for Trading Enterprises and Al Futtaim Automall (T.E.A.M)
- Deploy Customer Service Values across the T.E.A.M. business
- Responsible for CE scores (or equivalent eg CJDR NPV) across the T.E.A.M. business
- Develop and deploy CRM processes using the Customer Journey Maps as a basis
- Develop and implement processes around the Value Drivers
- Identify opportunities and develop plans to pro-actively grow our customer base across all T.E.A.M brands
- Manage web activities for T.E.A.M brands
- Develop and manage Social Media activities for T.E.A.M. brands
The main purpose of the role is to manage the full customer life cycle commencing from activation, and to ensure the adoption of the Customer Service Values in Trading Enterprises and Al Futtaim Automall (T.E.A.M) for Sales and After Sales by transforming the businesses into entities that consistently deliver World Class Customer experiences. This will include the management of social media channels.
This is a hands-on role for an empowered and customer focused leader. To be seriously considered for this excellent role you should have the following skills, experiences and qualifications:
- You should be educated to a minimum of university degree level
- Must have 5- 7 years relevant experience (customer management role in a service industry e.g. banking, finance, or experience with customer management role in automotive industry) with a minimum of 3 years marketing experience.
- Basic understanding of the automotive industry and some training experience would be preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills essential. Fluency in Arabic would be useful but is not mandatory.
- A good understanding of on-line channels and the business use of social media is important.
- Exposure to SAP (or similar ERP and CRM system) and Quality processes such as Six Sigma would be an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Knowledge of project management
- Ability to think clearly under pressure, ability to take decisions and follow through to implementation
If this sounds like you and you are open to taking a challenging opportunity, we really do want to hear from you!
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service; Automotive
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.