Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Responsible for answering customer calls and inquiries ensure customers bookings and traces are actioned as per the standards and provide a competent, courteous, efficient and proactive point of contact for customers. Manage customer complaints and provide possible solutions. The agent is also responsible in helping to achieve revenue targets through effectively promoting and selling company’s products and value added services.
• Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism taking into account the consideration that all the company’s customers have an express requirement and are looking for instant and immediate action.
• Follow customer service procedures as outlined in the manual to comply with the procedures and safe working practices.
• Record customer bookings accurately on the appropriate system and enter relevant data so as to ensure perfect bookings thus offering company’s most suitable service to the customer.
• Track and trace shipments in adherence to the company’s network trace standards and investigate thoroughly undelivered, returned, delayed, lost, damaged and held shipments. Ensure that a trace is opened on the system.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of all departments, company network, products and services so that customers are provided accurate information on pricing, transit times, clearance delays, custom paperwork requirements, packing, accounting and sales queries with confidence at all times.
• Promote and sell the company’s value-added services such as Insurance, Import Express and participate actively in the Sales Lead program to contribute to the country revenue.
• Highlight opportunities and suggest solutions to improve the company’s procedures, technology and service so that the company can provide continuously universally high level of service to all customers.
• Deal competently with customer complaints and take all possible actions to resolve the issue to their fullest satisfaction with minimal intervention of team leaders.
• Work effectively both individually and as part of a team to achieve both individual and department goals and objectives and strive consistently to promote a positive team spirit.
• Sound educational back ground with knowledge of the Service Industry, an added advantage
• Experience of working within a customer service environment (preferably in a call center)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Good oral and written communication skills - English & Arabic preferable
• Self motivated individual capable of taking ownership and working independently
• Tolerance for stress in a fast paced working environment.
• Excellent planning and organising skills
• Passion for delighting customers
• Good team player
• Adheres to policies and procedures
• Possesses good relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: