Customer Service Assisant | Al Futtaim Group Real Estate
About the Business:
Dubai Festival City is a premier waterfront urban community that has been designed to capture the ground breaking 21st Century spirit of Dubai. It offers a rich and vibrant living experience that encompasses the finest, easily accessible shopping, dining, entertainment, homes, schools, hotels, offices and leisure in one place. With easy access via the Business Bay Crossing, Airport Tunnel and Garhoud Bridge, and situated only two kilometres from Dubai International Airport, Dubai Festival City's unique waterfront setting will deliver vibrancy and a sense of place to Dubai's landscape.
About the job:
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Assistant to be based in Dubai Festival City. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager - Festival Centre, your main responsibilities will include:
* Efficiently manage the customer service desk and handle customer issues, queries, problems, in a professional and courteous manner so as to achieve service standards and enhance visitor experience to the mall
* Responsible for developing an in depth understanding of the retail centre, including the layout and location of entrances, exits, lifts and escalators, restrooms, emergency services etc. so as to effectively assist customers and provide complete and accurate information regarding any query
* Responsible for providing high standards of customer service to visitors bearing in mind cultural sensitivities and varying levels of expectations
* Responsible for maintaining adequate stock of mall collateral and the necessary information related to current and updated mall directory, information related to on-going offers and promotions, tourist information, services available etc. at the Service desk
* Responsible for promoting and educating visiting customers about the various loyalty programmes developed by marketing, and issuing gift cards, loyalty cards with the objective of promoting spends within the retail centre
* Responsible for proactively resolving customer complaints/ issues within the delegated level of authority or referring the problem for resolution by management, in an efficient, courteous and professional manner
* Coordinate with other service within the mall, such as mall operations, facilities management or security with respect to any issues relevant to these areas so as to facilitate response and resolution of problems related to such areas that can impact on customer perception of the facility
* As and when required, support management initiatives such as collection of information related to customer feedback related to any promotion/ marketing activity or surveys through distribution of questionnaires or handouts etc
* Provide basic level first aid services and emergency assistance to the customer, so as to effectively handle and resolve minor customer problems
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Higher Secondary Level of Education
* Fluent in English, preferably in Arabic or any other language would be an advantage.
* 3-5 years relevant customer service experience in a shopping centre or hospitality background preference for front-desk.
* Customers relations support
* Accept to work on weekends, official holidays and outside the official working hours
Behavioural Competencies :
* Friendly, approachable, honest and trustworthy.
* Be flexible and efficient.
* Proactive, punctual and reliable.
* Positive, cheerful mentality and open to work attitude
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.