Customer Services / Cashiers | Ikea | Doha Festival City
About the Business:
One of the companies bearing Al-Futtaim name is IKEA.
IKEA is the world's largest home furnishings store, founded in Sweden over 60 years ago. At IKEA not only our furniture is down to earth, straightforward and inspiring, but so is our work ethics. Despite being the leading home furnishing retail franchisee across the world, we at IKEA still give you the room to grow At IKEA "creating a better everyday life for the many" isn't only our vision, it's our way of life
We are looking to hire a number of Customer Service / Cashiers for our store opening in Doha, Qatar.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the following -
* Receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debits
* Computing and recording transactions and ensuring 100 accuracy for all register transactions
* Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas
* Counting and recording the float before trading begins and upon close of trading
* Cash handling and safe custody of collected cash
* Ensuring that company's customer are well-attended to, assuring their needs are satisfied
* Ensuring and maintaining adequate stock of printed stationary at required stock level
* Assisting store operations and sales, with the object of achieving customer satisfaction levels
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Customer Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.