Date Posted: 2013/11/22 16:30:08
To renew, reinstate, reconnect, collect and upgrade appropriate products and services of cancelled and existing customers to generate positive experiences and revenue for OSN. To manage all inbound and outbound call activity and regularly contact existing customers to secure and grow new and existing revenue through conversion targets and retention activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To answer all retention inbound calls while meeting the telephone performance standards.
• Contacting existing and potential OSN regional customers according to preset outbound campaigns and outbound calling.
• Handle customer inquiries, complaints, Billing and service requests. Hence repairing trust, increasing customer retention, and winning back customer loyalty.
• To achieve and exceed individual retention and revenue targets.
• To achieve and exceed Key performance Indicators.
• To handle workload within set deadlines
• To be fully aware of OSN’s product portfolio, maintaining full awareness of product knowledge, business rules, campaign activity and process.
• To develop and maintain an awareness of competitor profiles.
• Meet weekly and monthly performance benchmarks in speed, accuracy and volume.
• To provide feedback to team and management as required supporting an open culture conducive of target achievement and customer service excellence.
• To actively contribute, participate and work effectively towards attaining the team’s business goals.
Profile & Skills:
• Bilingual – Arabic / English.
• Strong Sales Skills (essential).
• Flexible – willing to work on a shift basis.
• Good telephone etiquette/ experience.
• Strong PC skills essential.
• Target focused and driven.
• Sales (persuasion and negotiation)
• Strong communication skills
• Service orientated
• Problem solving
• Team player
• No formal education required. Call center or telesales experience is essential.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Customer Service
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
- Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
About This Company
OSN is the ultimate destination for the widest choice of brand new premium Western, Arabic and Filipino entertainment in the Middle East and Africa. OSN is the home of 93 channels filled with great value entertainment, offering viewers in the MENA region exclusive access to the latest blockbuster movies, top rated series, sports, documentaries, news, kid’s entertainment, and live talk shows. The movie offering includes over a 100 movie premieres a month uncut and with no commercial breaks so viewers can watch movies the way they were meant to be watched.
OSN boasts the most comprehensive portfolio of exclusive rights from all the major studios including Warner Brothers, Paramount, Fox, Disney, Sony, MGM, Universal and DreamWorks and offers access to the world’s leading television brands including Disney channel, Sky News, Discovery Network and Nat Geo.
As the leader in innovation, OSN has changed the TV viewing experience in the region and brings viewers quality entertainment through 19 High Definition channels and currently is the only network offering a full HD bouquet of channels as well as 3D entertainment in the region. OSN was the first to launch the DVR, the OSN SHOWBOX HD, and the region’s first VOD service, OSN on Demand offering viewers the opportunity to watch over 1000 movies and over 52 latest seasons of the top series over the year in full HD quality and Dolby Digital sound.
The OSN Platform is owned and operated by Panther Media Group; a company registered in DIFC and is owned by Orbit Group and KIPCO