First level technical support for customer queries.
• SW maintenance activities: installation & test of technical/change notes /change deliveries.
• SW upgrades and technical audits on site.
• On-site support at customer’s premises participating network operation service, when applicable.
• Plan and run a subproject (like SW upgrade, SW change planning, Tailored technical support)
• Installation and/or commissioning and/or integration activities.
• Network expansion activities.
• Technical/customer acceptance testing.
• Implement parametering in the network elements’ subsystems (understands KPI and the impact on the performance of the system).
• Participate multivendor and 3rd party activities (installation, integration, interface troubleshooting)
-Carry SW update/upgrades according to the Manufacturer technical support instructions/guidelines and officially released procedures.
- Handle technical cases and request high level technical support from the manufacturer via the manufacturer ticketing tools to ask the support of the manufacturer technical support teams.
- Self-study manufacturer manuals and technical documents to keep updated about the existing product roadmaps and SW maintenance updates/alerts. This can be done via the agreed setup with the manufacturer (e.g. web-access like through NOLS/ASWS).
- Act as technical interface point between the manufacturer technical support teams and the customer
- RA: Radio Access or
- SC: Service Core or
- SA: Service Applications or
- BBA: Broad Band Access or
- IPT: IP/Transport or
- OBS: Operations & Business Software
Advanced-level knowledge of the Microwave Radio and Optical Transmission Networks
- Hands-on experience with SRAL XD, SRA4, FlexiHybrid, SRT1F, Flexi Packet Radio, hiT7070, hiT7030/35 and their NMS platforms: TNMS-Core and Netviewer
- Practical knowledge of PDH, SDH, Synchronization, MWR in general and Trunk Radio, DCN, Ethernet/VLAN’s, QoS and IP
- Practical experience of using various Microwave and Optical Transmission test equipment/analyzers plus Ethernet analyzers (e.g. PDH, SDH and Ethernet/IP digital analyzers, Optical Power Meter and Attenuator, Microwave Spectrum analyzers and power meters/attenuators/couplers, frequency meters,….etc)
- Customer Project Management and technical management skills
- Excellent ability to work in team as well as independently
- Quality oriented mindset
- Stress tolerance, analytical and conceptual thinking, information sharing, reliability,
attention to details
- Understanding and experience in Care Services and customer interface
Must be fluent in English and Must have strong knowledge of Nokia and Siemens equipments
This job is posted in the following Specialties:MW Multi core OSS System Level Design VLAN
Telcom Engineering/ Computer and communication Engineering
- Job Location:
- Sanaa, Yemen
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- India; Pakistan; Yemen