The Position: The successful applicant will work in the group's medical clinic assisting in all aspects of general dentistry. They will be part of a team of professionals responsible for the health of Emirates Group staff and their families.
Salary & Benefits: We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
Experience and Qualifications:
- National Certificate For Dental Surgery Assistants from a recognised training school or the equivalent Certificate of Dental Nursing from a recognised DentalTraining School.
- Further qualifications / Diplomas / Courses relevant to job.
- Qualifications acceptable to Government of Dubai and Emirates, Ministry of Health Licensing or current Ministry of Health licence.
- Active employment in a similar position.
- Several years of experience of working / living abroad, preferably the Middle East.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.