To provide a high standard of dental assistance to the Dentists, and dental care to eligible Emirates employees and their dependents. Assist with infection control and patient education, according to the standards required and set by the Department of Health (DOH) and The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards International (ACHSI) the Australian accreditation body.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. As well as other travel benefits normally associated with an airline.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent).
• National Certificate for Dental Surgery Assistants from a recognised training school or the equivalent Certificate of Dental Nursing from a recognised Dental Training School which are acceptable to Government of Dubai of Dubai and Emirates, Ministry of Health Licensing Department, OR must have current Ministry of Health Licence.
• Further qualifications/Diplomas/Courses relevant to job preferred.
• Minimum 4 years of post registration experience in a similar position.
• Experience of working/living abroad, preferably the Middle East will be an advantage / preferred.
• Must have a valid CPR license.
• Must be computer literate.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.