As an independent dental professional you will deliver evidence based dental health care of the highest quality and demonstrate complete mastery of all aspects of clinical dentistry. Assess, plan and treat highly complex cases involving all aspects of advanced restorative dentistry, you will also be involved in identifying and referring cases to external specialists when appropriate.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BDS, DMD, BChD or similar dental degree from a recognised European, Australasian, North American or equivalent university dental school.
- You should have a minimum of 5 years postgraduate experience in general dental practice.
- Dental registration in a European, North American, Australasian or equivalent country.
- Qualifications acceptable to the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) for registration and licensing.
- Fellowship or membership of one of the Royal College of Surgeons or an equivalent post graduate degree is preferred.
- Some experience of working abroad is preferred.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Airlines/Aviation
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.