Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
This is a demanding job in which you will be responsible for managing, expanding and optimising natural search engine listings, social media and online campaigns. This role is a key role within the team and carries a responsibility of team work, communication and organisation.
The successful candidate needs to be highly motivated, adapt to fast pace changes in the digital market with a commitment to self directed learning. This role also involves creation of digital reports, client meetings and presenting reports to clients.
• Knowledge of internet marketing fundamentals to implement effective market solutions.
• Research customers business and marketing objective.
• Research clients competitive sites.
• Use data to implement specific internet marketing programmes (pay-per-click, search engine optimisation, social media and banner campaigns).
• Review marketing programme processes.
• Update management on task status
Communication & Customer Focus
• Good listening and analytical skills required to acquire understanding of customers business.
• High level of communication and customer focus in liaising with Project Coordinator to update customers.
• Ability for good time management and organisation
• Ensuring that assigned tasks and projects are completed on-scope, on-quality and on-time.
• Exceptional eye for detail to ensure that copywriting and all communication is at a high standard.
• Demonstrates an excellent working knowledge in the following:
o Online marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media).
• Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
• Experience with natural search optimisation and paid search (Google, MSN etc).
• Knowledge of social media and banner.
• Knowledge of keyword and analysis techniques and software.
• Exceptional eye for detail.
• Effective time management and organisational skills.
• Effective communication and customer focus skills.
• Active interest in emerging technologies, and experienced ability to learn new skills and technologies.
Key Role Criteria
• University graduate, in business and marketing or communication related fields.
• Preferred 2 years of related work experience.
• Sunday - Thursday 8am - 6pm
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
WSI (We Simplify the Internet), the world''s largest Internet Consulting Company. Specializing in the small and medium-sized market space, WSI provides advanced Internet marketing services and technologies that deliver maximum return on investment for businesses the world over.