To provide support to Director of Sales by successfully managing and motivating the sales team in order to exceed the sales targets set for the region. A multi- skilled individual with the ability to improve the team, increase sales, identifies emerging opportunities and manages performance.
• Manage and motivate the team on a daily basis to create a competition environment in order to over achieve the monthly target set by management.
• Update all the sales staff of new information and product updates.
• Report to HR and the regional management all staff concern and their behavior and attendance and set their vacations according to the business needs.
• Daily tracing of the monthly target achievement.
• Training the new employees on sales techniques and customer service standards.
• Conducting weekly meetings with sales team to discuss performance, issues, check their reports, provide sales training.
• Preparing the daily internal sales report, showing in details each employee's sales and the percentage achieved from the overall target.
• Meeting with potential key customers to negotiate & close projects as well as discuss projects in the pipeline.
• Meeting with existing key customers to ensure smooth renewal and maintain relationship. Sometimes re-negotiation of contracts & solving any issues.
• Understanding the market place & competition in KSA & updating the staff.
• Visiting all kiosks & Outlet regularly to monitor staff performance & ensure POS material is up to date
• Input to the Director of Sales on promotions, target achievements and sales plan & policies
• Developing and encouraging the co-operation & collective team work spirit among the colleagues.
• Bilingual - Arabic / English speaker is a must
• Customer orientated / driven
• Strong communication skills
• Previous sales experience is a must
• Adaptable - React quickly to changes in a dynamic environment.
• Perseverance - Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Self Motivated - Ability to work unsupervised and under own initiative
• Team player - Ability to work as part of a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Results driven
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Positive attitude
• Flexibility is essential in timing
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Knowledge of Pay TV industry is desirable
- Job Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Arts/Entertainment/and Media
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
OSN is the ultimate destination for the widest choice of brand new premium Western, Arabic and Filipino entertainment in the Middle East and Africa. OSN is the home of 93 channels filled with great value entertainment, offering viewers in the MENA region exclusive access to the latest blockbuster movies, top rated series, sports, documentaries, news, kid’s entertainment, and live talk shows. The movie offering includes over a 100 movie premieres a month uncut and with no commercial breaks so viewers can watch movies the way they were meant to be watched.
OSN boasts the most comprehensive portfolio of exclusive rights from all the major studios including Warner Brothers, Paramount, Fox, Disney, Sony, MGM, Universal and DreamWorks and offers access to the world’s leading television brands including Disney channel, Sky News, Discovery Network and Nat Geo.
As the leader in innovation, OSN has changed the TV viewing experience in the region and brings viewers quality entertainment through 19 High Definition channels and currently is the only network offering a full HD bouquet of channels as well as 3D entertainment in the region. OSN was the first to launch the DVR, the OSN SHOWBOX HD, and the region’s first VOD service, OSN on Demand offering viewers the opportunity to watch over 1000 movies and over 52 latest seasons of the top series over the year in full HD quality and Dolby Digital sound.
The OSN Platform is owned and operated by Panther Media Group; a company registered in DIFC and is owned by Orbit Group and KIPCO