Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To sell OSN subscription packages to all potential customers proactively from OSN’s sales counters and representing the company in a professional manner and provide answers/solutions to all points of sales enquiries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To sell OSN packages and provide customers with a wide base of product knowledge, packages and programming options to serve their viewing needs.
• Must achieve the monthly individual targets assigned by the Direct Sales Team Manager.
• To follow up on potential customers and aim to up-sell higher packages for existing customers.
• To ensure the set KPI’s are always achieved by implementing and adhering to the business rules and requirements.
• To complete customer subscription contracts in detail and pass on to relevant parties to process.
• To assist customers facing technical problems with our services.
• Responsible to maintain the general housekeeping standards of each sales counter.
• Minimum of 1 year sales experience. Previous experience in TV media sales will be an advantage.
• Bilingual - Arabic and English is a must.
• Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
• Sales driven and target orientated.
• Confident, presentable approach with a professional attitude.
• Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
• Ability to approach and deal with people at all levels.
• Administrative and basic IT skills essential.
• Self motivated and good decision maker.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Team player with an extrovert personality.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$500 - $1,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3
- Residence Location:
About This Company
OSN is the ultimate destination for the widest choice of brand new premium Western, Arabic and Filipino entertainment in the Middle East and Africa. OSN is the home of 93 channels filled with great value entertainment, offering viewers in the MENA region exclusive access to the latest blockbuster movies, top rated series, sports, documentaries, news, kid’s entertainment, and live talk shows. The movie offering includes over a 100 movie premieres a month uncut and with no commercial breaks so viewers can watch movies the way they were meant to be watched.
OSN boasts the most comprehensive portfolio of exclusive rights from all the major studios including Warner Brothers, Paramount, Fox, Disney, Sony, MGM, Universal and DreamWorks and offers access to the world’s leading television brands including Disney channel, Sky News, Discovery Network and Nat Geo.
As the leader in innovation, OSN has changed the TV viewing experience in the region and brings viewers quality entertainment through 19 High Definition channels and currently is the only network offering a full HD bouquet of channels as well as 3D entertainment in the region. OSN was the first to launch the DVR, the OSN SHOWBOX HD, and the region’s first VOD service, OSN on Demand offering viewers the opportunity to watch over 1000 movies and over 52 latest seasons of the top series over the year in full HD quality and Dolby Digital sound.
The OSN Platform is owned and operated by Panther Media Group; a company registered in DIFC and is owned by Orbit Group and KIPCO