Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Responsible for leading all Supplies/ Distribution Centers concerning quality issues.
- Assess the findings of quality audits of the company stores and suppliers, maintain the company quality standards and strategize against customer’s quality complaints.
- Develop and align functional strategy and objectives by participating in the development of business plans, feasibility studies, budgets and detailed project plans in accordance with the company overall business strategy and direction.
- Review, finalize, implement and update divisional policies and procedures.
- Seek and implement the company International quality standards.
- Assess quality of local suppliers and report to the company Regional office.
- Control and review quality related issues with local, regional and the company international suppliers.
- Review the findings of quality audits at the company stores and strategize accordingly.
- Monitor weekly activities related to quality issues at the Distribution Centers.
- Address media and customer enquiries in collaboration with Marketing and Communication Department related to the quality and ingredients of served products and foods.
- Investigate and strategize against the customers quality complaints related to raw material and ingredients.
- Strategize in managing the complaints about the international suppliers in coordination with the company Regional Office.
- Review monthly Quality Assurance Report summarizing the quality performance of Supplier and Distribution Centers and propose action plans accordingly.
- Manage allocated annual divisional budget by controlling expenditures, cost reduction initiatives and reporting variances in actual versus budgeted, to ensure effective cost management.
- Provide guidance and leadership to all departmental staff to achieve agreed upon targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure effective talent management practice i.e. attracting, developing, rewarding and retaining high performance individuals by efficiently implementing the company approved HR policies and procedures.
- The candidate should have very good knowledge in food production and safety.
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience.
- Bilingual: English & Arabic
- Computer use: MS Office
- Leads change and innovation
- Total Quality Management (standards on food, nutrition and health)
- Plans and acts strategically
- Procurement Management
- Builds and leverages talent
- Supply Chain Management
- Leads through influence
- Customers Services Management
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- FMCG; Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Quality Control
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- US$6,000 - $7,000
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Middle East & Africa for Technology” as one of the top leading companies in providing outsourcing, recruitment, pay rolling, government relations, logistics services in KSA market & Middle East as we are distinguished from others with all what is required and desired like prompt pluperfects, commitment of time terms, professional follow up as well as strongest relations with governmental and private related parties.
The principals of MEATECH share equally in the ownership. Although each partner has different strengths with the project support services field, cross training is a very important that each can handle every aspect of the business, especially in the start-up years. As the company grows and adds staff, the principals will diversify into other equally strategic positions.