Doctor/General Physician/Internal medicine/family medicine/Emergency medicine/Pediatrician
- Respond to medical problems presented by patients.
- Monitor confidentiality and integrity.
- Manage history taking of a patient, medical investigation and administer proper treatment.
- Provide emergency treatment and healthcare to patients.
- Work to improve the health and well-being of individuals.
- Jordanian License required.
- Experience in emergency room and intensive care unit.
- Familiar with emergency medical situations.
- Arabic and English fluency are required.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location: