Document & Data Controller
The job holder is responsible for data management and movement of all legal documents in the department.
1. Custodian of important documents like MOA, Cheques etc.
2. Responsible for in-out movement of all documents in the department.
3. Develop document control processes for minimal loss and effective move of documents.
4. Ensure control of all data is managed as per the document control procedures.
5. Maintain a record of documents movements.
6. Submit documents before the given deadline in order to avoid jeopardizing other departments because of a late submission of a document or file.
7. To perform a regular audit on all documents in order to ensure that all documents are properly maintained.
8. Responsible for file validation to ensure proper submission of documents.
9. Undertake routine work outside office (Notary Public, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Courts etc.)
10. Any other tasks assigned by HOD.
• Diploma or equivalent.
• 3-4 Years of documentation/admin experience.
• Multitasking ability
• Good communication skills. (English & Arabic)
• Excellent Computer skills
• Arabic speaking / Legal background
Salary 4500 - 5500 AED
- Job Location:
- Dubai, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Retail/Wholesale; Sales; Administration
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Damas International Limited (Damas) is the Middle East’s leading jewellery and watch retailer. Headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Damas trades in gold and gold jewellery, diamond jewellery, pearls, watches, silver, and precious stones on a retail and wholesale basis.
The journey of the Damas Group began in 1907 in Syria. In the late 1970s, the Damas brand was established in the United Arab Emirates, and by the end of 1985 the Damas Group had expanded into several retail stores. By 2000, the Group had established retail operations in Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Jordan. In 2002, the Group expanded its operations to Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, and by 2004, the Group was operating in Egypt, Italy and India.
As of November 2012, Damas operates around 300 stores in 12 countries, dispersed principally throughout the Middle East. The Group’s network of retail outlets includes subsidiaries (predominantly), plus jointly controlled entities and associates.
Leveraging its expansive network of outlets, Damas sells its own branded products, as well as other selected regional and global luxury brands.
Damas sells jewellery and watches through four main store formats, which are uniquely positioned to address different consumer segment needs. Specifically, the Les Exclusives Stores offer high-end luxury products; Semi-Exclusives Stores offer stylish and sophisticated products for the discerning consumer; and the Damas 22K and 18K Stores offer trendy, fashionable and stylish products and brands at competitive prices.
In addition to the four principal store formats, Damas also operates other outlets such as exclusive watch stores and Mono-brand boutiques.