- Controls, manages and maintains company records and files to a higher degree of reliability and Security.
- Performs documentation audits and audit trails.
- Keeps track of all company records by looking through both hard files and computer database files on a regular basis.
- In the process of keeping track of any changes occuring with these documents, the controller highlights any type of document modifications so that these changes can be viewed by upper management personnel.
- Controls, manages & maintains company records & files in accordance with the company’s document control system and document handling policy.
with previous experience as document controller with construction companies on major projects
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Driven by excellence in execution, Shade Corporation Ltd. (SHADE) is a multi-disciplined contracting company committed to ensuring its vision of “Building a Stronger Future”. With a prominent presence in the GCC, we have evolved into one of the leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies in the region.
Since inception we have expanded our services from General Contracting to Construction Management, Project Management, Design/Build, and Value Engineering; and have become integral players in the transportation, industrial, and building sectors.
Our commitment to Safety and Quality reaches beyond the work environment. We believe it is a culture, and we are committed to do what it takes for our employees to truly believe in it, and adapt it as one of their own on and off work.