1. Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
2. Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
3. Generate the various document control reports as required.
4. Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
5. Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
6. Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
7. Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
8. Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
9. Maintain the Management information systems
10. Coordinate and follow up all project meeting
11. Perform document control & Quality management activities.
12. Maintain procedures for maintaining documents and change control of documents .
13. Reporting on the performance of the document control system for review and as a basis for improvement of the documents control system .
14. Complies and maintain control records to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
15. Posts changes to computerized or manual control records, and maintains related files.
16. Prepare reports ,project update& Memorandum
17. Prepare reproduction of documents if needed.
18. Perform other duties as assigned.
19. Maintain the cost sheet
20. Maintain and document project files
21. Keep record and Registration for all correspondence
22. Describing and creating the Acknowledge letters for the clients through Document Control.
23. Tracking the pending documents through weekly progress reports.
24. Prepare presentations ,weekly and monthly report.
- Job Location:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Dubai,United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma