• Prepare architectural details & shop drawings for interior finishes and furniture.
• Prepare bill of quantity for finishing materials.
• Take as built site dimensions and prepare as built drawings.
• Preparation of Schematic and Production Drawings.
• Checking, monitoring and controlling prints, shop drawings issued to workers as per latest and approved shop drawings.
• finalizing presentation drawings and other major architectural rendering for client.
• 5 years experience in the same field.
• Fluency in English must.
• Expert in AutoCAD.
• Ability to work within a team of draftsmen is a must
• Have good knowledge in CorelDraw, 3D Studio and Photoshop is a plus.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Engineering; Interior design; Architecture
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
About This Company
One of the leading Interior Design companies dealing with High End International projects for 5 stars Hotels, Hospitals, Luxury Boutiques, and High Tech projects in the Gulf and Middle East, with large factories facilities for production - wood - glass - metal & solid surfaces.
Provide clients with either of the following services:
• Manufacturing, execution, and installation of submitted design and specification
• Implement the new design from scratch by sister company design offices, and manufacture, execute projects as design & built service.