- 8+ years Mud Engineering experience
- Bachelor degree and Mud School from reputed international mud company.
- Involved in Development Drilling, Fluids planning, Procedures and Inventory control for ERD / HPHT / Horizontal / Multilateral wells.
- Strong domain understanding of Drilling, Completion and Drilling Fluids Engineering (NAF, Ultradril, Flopro, KCl/Glycol/Soltex).
- Proficiency with computers.
- Ability to communicate in English well enough. Arabic definite plus.
- Willing to work in flexible schedules. 28/28 not confirmed.
- Experience and ability for working offshore.
- Experience to handle various Drilling and Completion fluids.
- Solids control equipment & filtration equipment knowledge definite plus.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates
About This Company
With over 13,000 employees in more than 75 countries around the world, M-I SWACO is a vital part of the world’s hydrocarbon exploration and production industry. We are the leading supplier of drilling fluid systems engineered to improve drilling performance by anticipating fluids-related problems, fluid systems and specialty tools designed to optimize wellbore productivity, production technology solutions to maximize production rates, and environmental solutions that safely manage waste volumes generated in both drilling and production operations. In August 2010, M-I SWACO became part of Schlumberger through its merger with Smith International. The primary driver behind this merger is drilling optimization. In order to sustain and increase world oil and gas production, higher levels of drilling will be necessary in increasingly challenging and complex environments. This means wells with longer and more complex profiles. Understanding the technical challenges and mitigating the consequent risk in advance of a drilling program can mean major cost savings and well performance improvement for our customers. M-I SWACO will play a critical part in meeting these challenges. From its earliest roots, M-I SWACO recognized that it best served its clients, not by delivering drilling fluid products to the client’s location, but by anticipating and planning for how those products would behave in the downhole environment, both to optimize drilling performance and to minimize the risk associated with fluids-related problems.