Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Drive Test Engineer works on performing field RF and data measurements using specialized measurement tool based on drive testing methodology. .
Summary of essential job functions
• Conducting the following testes:
- Single Site Testing
- Clustering Drive Testing
- KPI (Drive & Stationary) testing
- CPEs performance check and testing
- Walk test (indoor)
• Perform measurements collection and generation of raw data based on drive testing approach and using specialized measurement tool
• Perform ad hoc field measurements when reported complaints are suspected to be related to field RF issues
• Perform single-site and cluster drive testing and measurements collection for newly added sites
• Perform data service testing and measurements at stationary positions when required
o To perform the drive tests in accordance to the schedule and instructions
o To perform the drive tests and submit the measurement data for post-processing within pre-determined timeframe.
o To perform drive-test and walk-test (if necessary) according to the pre-defined route, planned route (if given) or at a specified area/time-window.
o To perform post-processing and analysis of the drive test data handed over from the drive team conforming to the methodology and procedures which are defined and approved by Huawei.
o To submit the measurement data and acceptance report to within the pre-defined timeframe.
- Basic understanding of the wireless telecom system
- Basic understanding of the 2G/3G technology
- Familiarity with using specialized RF measurement tool
- Experience with software programs, Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with drive testing approach, GPS navigation and digital maps
- Should have residency ( not student, nor on his parent’s).
- Should have residency in UAE or Oman.
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 1
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Oman
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Regional telecom system integrator and provider of professional and managed telecom services. Headquartered in Amman-Jordan with regional offices in KSA and UAE. Waseela (www.waseela-net.com) is the regional strategic partner of several leading international vendors including Samsung, RedLine Communications, Dragon Wave, Accuver and AlanDick.