Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Driver supervisor, who is responsible for making sure all truck equipment is functioning properly and for hiring mechanics whenever there is a problem. The driver supervisor also is responsible for overseeing cleanliness and safety. The driver supervisor fulfills various other roles such as assigning duties and determining drivers' schedules.
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of DRIVERS, SALES ROUTE engaged in selling and distributing products or services: Plans routes and schedules drivers, vehicles, and deliveries and pickups based on driver, company, and customer information.
2) Records drivers' attendance and time for payroll records.
3) Informs DRIVERS, SALES ROUTE of location of accounts and of collection procedures.
4) Demonstrates sales methods.
5) Oversees loading and dispatching of trucks.
6) May collect overdue payments.
7) May collect daily cash receipts from drivers and record amounts in records.
8) May solicit new accounts.
9) May investigate customer complaints and pay claims for damaged articles.
10) May drive vehicle to designated areas.
11) May load vehicles.
12) May compute payroll and distribute pay to subordinates.
13) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
• Driver supervisors need a high school diploma.
Previous experience in transportation logistics is usually needed to be a successful driver supervisor.
• driver supervisors have three to five years of experience.
• Driver supervisors who are responsible for handling the transportation of materials must have experience with materials safety.
• The driver supervisor must have good communication skills and interact with individuals such as the loading foreman.
• Organizational skills are needed since the driver supervisor must be able to manage workflow.
• Communication and interpersonal skills are necessary so that the driver supervisor can clearly instruct others.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Transportation; Personal Care and Service
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Support Services
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- High school or equivalent