Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
E-Commerce Channel Manager | OMASCO
About the company:
Oman Marketing and Services Company (Omasco) is a leading trading, property and financial services business in Oman with key activities in automotive, marine, electronics, projects and engineering, industrial products and other services. Established in 1974, the company represents leading world-renowned brands and strives to be one of the most respected companies in Oman.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for an E-Commerce Channel Manager based in Muscat. The purpose of this role is to manage the business relationships, development of e - strategies, delivery and support to the e channel partners targeting profitable revenue growth, and customer acquisition.
You will be responsible for the following -
* Create, Develop and implement the e channels business plan
* Ensure that product launches are completed on schedule
* Ensure that the e content is always fresh and relevant, driven by promotions targeting both new and existing customers
* Maintain and develop the e commerce promotional plan
* Implement new e - campaigns and tests where necessary
* Closely co-ordinate with the Marketing team and liaise with offline teams to ensure all online activities are syncronised
* Negotiate contracts with e vendors
* Keep track of the latest data management and e technology trends
* Lead and direct the work of the e commerce team
* Complete weekly e commerce MIS reviews and provide feedback
* Justify with ROI and Cost/benefit analysis
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.