Our client, a prestigious Middle East based Investment Bank, is looking for an Economist to join their dynamic team in Riyadh.
• Conduct economic analysis of the Saudi economy.
• Produce short analytical research pieces working with other economist.
• Prepare presentations and provide additional research support to members.
• Organize and update economic databases and respond to queries in a timely manner.
• Provide regular coverage of data events and commentary for sales and trading groups.
• Degree from a well reputed International University, preferably BA in Economics with specialization in macroeconomics.
• At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in a financial market, institution or central bank, finance ministry, statistical office and international organization.
• Experience in the Economist Intelligence Unit or similar will be an added advantage.
• Need to be native English speaker (does not need to be able to speak Arabic).
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Gulf Connexions is the region’s largest recruitment consultancy with a network of 6 offices in the GCC and offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore. We continue to work in partnership with our clients and candidates in providing effective talent acquisition solutions. With an unparallel network of clients and candidates in the region we have quickly become the regions best recruitment partner. We tailor every solution to be unique to the specific requirements and preferences of the client, whilst ensuring that our candidates are always given the respect and honesty they deserve. We look forward to working with you to achieve your career aspirations.