Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
To maintain all the electrical maintainance on production lines to run with high performance and low cost.
Key Responsibilities :
Handling the job of the Electrical section:
1-Implementing the preventiveelectrical maintenance programs, and daily Check list for all Machinery .
2-Control and use production capacity of man power, equipment , out resoursces through planning, orgonaizing and schedualing to the minimize losses effectively.
3- Investigative the analysis on a wide variety of machinery.
4-participate in the development of strategic objectives for thecompany.
5-Increasing electrical effieciency and reducing the down time .
6-Environmental impacts (minimizing power consumptions, water usage & Co2)
7- Minimizing work injuries.
• Electrical & Technical skills in addition to the managerial skills
• Strong knowledge of operating and safety procedures and standards.
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team.
• Ability for planning and organizing .
• Strong problem solving capability.
• Strong customer focus.
• Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office modules.
• Two & above years of experience in a related field.
• Intermediate-level written and spoken English language skills
University Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma