• Responsible for reviewing/approving the shop drawings and material submittals related to the electrical works.
• Conduct site inspection for quality control on site prior to installation and report findings and/or make recommendation.
• Site supervision to observe the progress of works on site.
• Preparing the tender documents (BOQ, Specifications and drawings) for relocating the existing utilities at Site.
• Reviewing/evaluating the contractor’s proposals and forwarding recommendation to the client.
• Reviewing/approving the 3rd parties developers electrical design networks, in order to make sure that their design falls in line with project and ADDC specification.
• Arranging/attending meeting between the local authorities, the client, the project management and the consultant, in order to resolve the pending issues, and taking the necessary actions after wards.
• Site Coordination between all parties in order to avoid any obstacles that might delay the project.
• Provide the technical assistance and resolution when the engineering problems encountered.
• Obtaining the necessary approvals from the relative authorities.
• Comprehensive knowledge in electrical systems design, construction management and supervision.
• Dialux (Light Design Program).
• Ecodel (Electrical Power Design Program).
• Microsoft office
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering."
- Job Location:
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Architecture; Construction; Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 10
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Established in 1990, the company became the most prestigious and successful architectural and engineering firm in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
With over 100 staff, 50 of which are dedicated architects and engineers from various parts of the world, the company managed to secure and build over 4 billion U$ of project worth to date. These endeavors of construction were not limited to the Kingdom of Bahrain; the neighboring Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates were also able to attest the rising talent and diligence of this high quality practice.
Our designs have encompassed a wide spectrum of projects such as VIP luxury residential complexes, hotels and resorts, town planning and development, multi story residential and office buildings, hospitals and health centers, universities, multi unit residential compounds, mosques, shopping malls, showrooms, warehouses, and interiors for villas, restaurants and offices.
The versatility in performance without loss of quality is why we gained notoriety in the region, and continue to attract more clients daily. Recent partnerships and cooperative links with practices overseas have been established, putting the firm in the unique situation of being able to service clients wherever they may require a project.
With aspirations to join the international building community and represent the region's architecture, we look to the future confident in the knowledge that the continued growth and investment in talent coupled with the capability to adhere to the clients needs will surely set a place for them amongst that community.