* Assist with preparation of the SOW documents for Basic Engineering with respect to the Electrical engineering requirements
* Review Contractors technical documents to ensure that they fulfil the requirements of the scope of work and are technically correct and complete and in line with Company General Specification systems.
* Report to Engineering Manager on progress and on any conflicts or problems that may arise
* Ensure that the Electrical design is in line with Company standards and is in coherence with the existing Facilities design
* Incorporate input from the other engineering disciplines and Operations into the Electrical design and assist with review of the other disciplines deliverables
* To manage the interfaces between disciplines and between different contractors particularly with respect to Power Requirements and Electrical design inputs
* Provide input to or attend meetings with Basic Engineering Contractor, Company Angola, Partners and Sonangol
* Assist with closeout of HAZOP / PTR actions
* Interact with Equipment vendor and Basic Engineering Contractor to ensure consistency in design and operational aspects from Electrical point of view
* To supervise preparation of the Electrical system technical documentation. Manage technical evaluation and prepare technical specifications with FPSO Engineering Coordinator.
* To organise/co-ordinate and supervise inspections and Factory Acceptance Test of Electrical equipments during construction phase.
* To ensure timely review of deviations proposed or TQ submitted by Contractor, prepare and propose Company's responses for Project Management approval
Observations On Activities And Missions
* Ensure timely review of Contractors technical documents
* Participate in the evaluation of the Water Injection Pumps and other equipments technical and commercial offer
* Participate in weekly and/or monthly co-ordination meetings with Engineering Contractor as appropriate.
* Ensure Engineering Contractor provides proper reporting of the progress of Electrical discipline activities.
* Qualification : Degree in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
* Professional Experience (number of years) : 10 minimum
* Experience as Electrical engineer : (number of years) : 10 minimum
* Previous experience as Electrical Engineer at FEED or detailed design level for a similar size offshore project is mandatory.
* Previous FPSO design experience will be a plus.
* Experience in an Installation and Operations role is beneficial.
* Experience using Company database tools is essential.
* Good overall knowledge of offshore process design practices and specifications is essential including API standards. Knowledge of Company specifications is essential.
* A good overall understanding of the Electrical engineering scope of work during Basic Engineering and how the electrical design impacts on the overall FPSO / project design is necessary.
* Able to work autonomously with proactive approach when dealing with the Contractor.
Must be eligible to work in the EU. We do not arrange work permits
FEED or detailed design level for a similar size offshore project is mandatory
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: