He should be able to manage the construction of 132KV /220KV/400KV indoor GIS substation and outdoor substation projects, which require.
1. Prepare/Check the layout drawings.
2. Prepare/Check the single line diagrams.
3. Technical evaluation of offers from the suppliers and offer technical assistance to finalize the order on the supplier of the equipments.
4. Liaise with the clients and consultants for both technical and commercial aspects of the projects.
5. Monitor the site work and guide the site people for the timely completion of the projects.
6. Guide the sub-ordinates to prepare the construction programme, MAS and invoice etc.
1. Excellent Communication skills.
2. Technically sound
3. Strong commercial awareness
4. Ability to learn and trainable
5. Confident and determined personality
6. A high degree of self motivation and drive
7. Ability to work both independently and as a part of team.
8. The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
9. Fluency in English and Arabic may also be helpful
10-15 years experience in construction of 132KV and above electrical substations, of which at least 5 years as a project manager.
Graduate in Electrical Engineering /Power System Engineering
- Job Location:
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10
- Residence Location: