Key Tasks & Duties:
• Carry out routine inspections to assess the availability and operation of systems as part of a wider FM team inspection to utilise all facilities.
• Provide support to ZAPIA operational teams
• Timely perform all planned preventative maintenance (PPMs). For all electrical equipment and systems equipment and related systems Including but not limited to:- switch gears, control panels, switches, lighting internal and external, and small power
• Respond to work orders issued by the Department
• Document all work carried out and performance data of installed systems
• Update PPM Schedules and provide feedback on all work issued.
• Implement as instructed modifications to electrical systems and controls
• Incorporate safe working practices, systems and associated materials in carrying out all work.
• Provide supervision to all general labourers assigned to each task.
Ensure organisational QA/QC and health and safety procedures are followed site wide and for each project.
Prepare reports as required
• Certificate in electrical Installation and maintenance
• 5-10 years experience in Electrical Installation and Maintenance
Knowledge of industry safety requirements
• Ability to complete job reports
• Ability to prepare material estimates
• Ability to read building drawings and schematics
• Ability to read meters and controls
• Ability to follow O&M information in English.
• UAE Driver’s License
- Job Location:
- Al Ain, UAE
- Company Industry:
- Government Sector
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates