• Supervise installation, work progress, testing procedures & attend coordination meetings with consultants, owner and/or main contractor.
• Conduct outsourcing of subcontractors / manpower.
• Control material procurement for the project.
• Work within schedule, budget & quality constrains
• Assure execution according to contract, schedule, budget, specifications & assure the quality.
• Coordinate with other works in site such as electrical, reflected ceilings, civil etc.
• Capable of managing projects, handling budgeting, consulting coordination, redesign and all technical issues.
• Set yearly target and budgets with higher management.
• 15 years experience in the same field in which a 5 years in
• Experience in MV & LV projects.
• Knowledge in preparing Feasibility study, tenders
preparation and budgets.
• Ability to set and implement company’s strategic goals.
• Target Oriented.
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma