Electrical Engineer/ Inspector - LIBYA
Confidential Company - Libya
Responsible for: Supervising electrical works, testing electrical system, inspecting electrical materials (& telecommunication works)
1. Directly responsible for supervising electrical/telecommunication works such as piping, wiring, and installing electric/telecommunication devices/accessories etc.
2. Directly responsible for monitoring and inspecting quality control on electrical works
3. Directly responsible for testing and commissioning of the electrical and control systems.
4. Provide leadership to main contractor on site matters
5. Make a plan and control a schedule of electrical works.
6. Understanding electrical drawings and design analysis
7. Coordinate, schedule and record daily/monthly/yearly works
8. Evaluate quantities of completed tasks
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience required.
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma