Date Posted: 2014/02/12 11:26:58
• Electrical maintenance engineer in 300MW cogen plant O&M.
• Execution of Preventive Maintenance schedule on electrical systems in power plant.
• Take care of day to day corrective maintenance.
• Supports operation team in case of emergencies
• Trouble shooting of electrical faults.
• Condition monitoring of electrical equipment ( ex. Transformers, Generators)
• Active participation in planned outages.
• Analyze Trips, abnormalities.
• Support planned /unplanned /forced outages.
• Willing to work off hours and weekends to support emergency issues.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Effective team contributor and member
• Hands on Experience as electrical maintenance team member in large combined cycle power plant.
• Experience on Generator, Excitation system (EX2100) LCI, Switchyard maintenance, transformers.
• Exposure to protection relays (GE multiline)
• Well versed with CMMMS
• Knowledge of standards ( NFPA, IEEE, IEC ..etc.)
• Able to read & understand Logics, drawings and technical reports.
• Well versed with electrical safety.
- Job Location:
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma