Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Electrician | Al Futtaim Motors
About the Business:
Al-Futtaim Motors occupies the pre-eminent position of the largest distributor of automotive products in the Emirates, and leads the rapid development of automobile business in the UAE, while continuing to contribute to Toyota's worldwide growth.
Today, Al-Futtaim Motors is synonymous with Toyota and Lexus, which enjoys undisputed leadership in the UAE in terms of the largest number of vehicles on the road. Besides Toyota, AF Motors also holds exclusive franchises for some of the world's top automobiles and automotive products like Hino - Japan's leading heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer, Toyo & Chen shin/ Maxxis tyres, GS & Panasonic batteries and many more.
To provide full back-up support to these world-class franchises, AF Motors have an established network of showrooms and service & parts centres throughout the UAE.
About the Job:
We require an experienced Automotive Electrician to join our Toyota Workshop in Dubai. The main responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to):
* Conduct repairs and maintenance on passenger Sedans and 4 wheel drive vehicles
* Able to diagnose electrical, A/C and electronic defects and capable doing troubleshooting
* Usage of special service tools including intelligent testers and scan tools
* Provide estimations of repairs & services
* Follow dealer workshop standards and requirements
* Capable to identify extra jobs required other than basic jobs
* Drive vehicles safely inside workshop and awareness on workshop safety and regulations
* Undertake advanced and wiring electrical jobs
* Undertake computer based Self Learning for product awareness
In order to be successful in this role, you should have the following skills, qualification and experience:
* Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
* At least 2 years of relevant experience
* Automobile related diploma/certificate
* Must have a good command of the English Language.
* Strong Electrical knowledge
* GCC experience preferred
- Job Location:
- Company Industry:
- Automotive; Technical/Maintenance
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
About This Company
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.