Directs activities of workers concerned with construction of projects by performing the following duties:
• Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
• Assembles members of organization (supervisory, clerical, engineering, and other workers) at start of project.
• Orders procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
• Confers with and directs subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
• Confers with supervisory and engineering personnel and inspectors and suppliers of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
• Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
• Prepares or reviews reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjusts work schedules as indicated by reports.
• 2 years experience in similar position.
• Degree in a related discipline.
• Excellent communication skills.
• English written and spoken.
• Computer literate.
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Medical/Hospital; Engineering; Mechanical
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Certification / diploma
About This Company
A leading Niche marketing company dedicated to the swift delivery, sales and marketing of the latest high-end technology applications in healthcare sector, medical devices and equipment.