Manages Emergency Medical Services Team, orders and maintains supplies and assures Quality Control of EMS services. Provides advanced life support care to patients. Transports and transfers patients as well as assesses the extent of an illness or injury to establish and prioritizes follow up medical procedures. Applies artificial respiration or administers oxygen in cases of suffocation and asphyxiation, starts and administers intravenous fluids, performs other emergency medical procedures during transport. Must be ACLS and CPR certified. Must also hold ACLS and CPR Instructor certification. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Maintains vehicles, equipment, tools, and protective clothing in a serviceable ready-response condition.
2. Responds to emergencies as required. Administers medical services for patient care within the scope of their training.
3. Conducts recurrent proficiency training and OJT.
4. Instructs base populous and F&ES members in regards to medical classes.
5. Evaluates F&ES medical skills and abilities.
6. Performs other duties as assigned by the Fire Chief
Registration at an Emergency Medical Technician – Paramedic (EMT-P) level with the National Registry and 2-3 years of related experience. Must be Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Instructor certified.
High School Diploma or Equivalent is required; Associates/Bachelors is preferred
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location: