Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
1. Installs, repairs and maintains electrical/electronic equipment, as needed, on project sites.
2. Ensures that the installation and repair of equipment complies with agency policy and local codes and regulations.
3. Replaces units or parts, such as starters, contact switches, and other control panel components.
4. Tests newly installed and pre-existing electrical/electronic equipment.
5. Orders replacement parts for equipment.
6. Identifies and confirms time frame for completion of repairs.
7. Uses precision tools such as amp meters, voltage meters, dial indicators and RPM indicators.
8. Communicates the necessity for proper and timely maintenance of all electrical systems to operators and/or management personnel.
9. Assists management personnel to train on site staff in the proper operation of electrical systems.
10. Works with management and other maintenance staff to develop and implement a preventive maintenance program for electric/electronic equipment.
- with good background in industrial automation
- with at least two years related experience in a supervisory role
- willing to work on evening/weekend shifts
- with good interpersonal and leadership skills
- fluent in English
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location: