Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Engineering Team Manager ARCO-CAI-102012-07110
1. Monitors & directs the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and design standards.
2. Ensures implementation of Company’s IMS to the extent applicable to the Civil/E&M engineering group activities.
3. Monitors the time and cost allocation of the Civil Group per project/tender/Region and seeks in cooperation with the Engineering Department (Corporate) or Regional Office Manager (Region) optimization strategies.
4. Manages and directs the Civil/E&M Group personnel in cooperation with the Engineering Department (Corporate) or Regional Office Manager (Region). Ensures adequacy and competency of manpower resources for the Civil/E&M Group function.
5. Coordinates with external Consultants/Designers the definition of scope of their works, preparation of tender and final design proposals, timely submission of deliverables. Participates in meetings, reviews deliverables, ensures transfer of information to other involved Company departments, design groups, other stakeholders etc.
6. Participates in the staffing process, training and development of new employees of the Civil Group. Ensures the Civil Group personnel development through effective training.
7. Coordinates and directs Civil/E&M engineering tasks making plans to accomplish goals in the Civil/E&M engineering support of tender and project teams and processes at the Engineering Office. Coordinates with Project Engineering Managers of the Civil/E&M Group the organization of project/tender teams, and the distribution of engineering work.
8. Ensures that Civil/E&M engineering activities are performed on time, determines the causes of any deviation and in cooperation with the Engineering Department (Corporate) or Regional Office and decides on appropriate remedies.
9. Establishes a positive relationship with Clients / Engineers. Ensures Client’s satisfaction through execution of the Engineering Works in accordance with project specifications, and by meeting deadlines.
10. Ensures that the engineering database is kept abreast, maintained and accessible to Civil/E&M Engineering Staff.
11. Keeps up to date with applicable Codes, Standards and Legislation (per Project / Location) and consistently keeps abreast of new design and construction methods
12. Ensures the interdisciplinary coordination of the various specialist design Civil/E&M groups and the optimization of the design solutions.
13. Ensures the fulfillment of the Project quality requirements and contractual obligations for the engineering activities in compliance with the established procedures.
14. Initiates and promotes research activities and development of technical/professional publications.
15. Taking the role of a Design Engineer and/or Project Engineering Manager depending on the technical requirements, size and complexity of the design projects.
-Experienced in design of various concrete and steel structures.
-Excellent command of English Language. (French is an asset)
-Proficiency in relevant engineering design software
-Familiar with the International Standards Codes and Specifications.
Bachelor Degree in Civil / Construction Engineering
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 10 Max: 15
- Residence Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Archirodon, one of the leading international construction groups, with world wide diversified activities, offers a full range of services in engineering and construction projects. The firm's evolution for over a 50 year span is reflected in its continuing record of achievements performing major civil, industrial and electromechanical projects worldwide. Archirodon's people and resources accomplish any project undertaking from concept to completion. Archirodon's excellent performance record reflects the experience of motivated staff using modern technology and the highest quality standards.
Our mission in Archirodon is to maintain a prominent position as a respected international construction company by executing major civil, mechanical and electrical projects world-wide in the most reputable manner.
Our activities : *Marine & heavy civil construction *Dredging & reclamation *Roads and bridges *Railroads *Water and sewerage *Industrial facilities : Projects for oil / Power & desalination industries / Jetties / Seawater Intakes / Onshore & Offshore Pipelines / Dams Buildings / Electrical, Mechanical & Instrumentation Works / Geotechnical and foundation engineering.
you can visit our website; www.archirodon.net