Engineering Manager - Low Current Systems
- Provide on-site supervision to crew to power up system.
- Ensure that equipment, drawings and supplies needed are available.
- Load all codes including DSP and Control System.
- Good technical knowledge in communication protocols-BACNET, EIB/KNX, MODBUS, etc.
- Prepare and coordinate for on-site system testing and troubleshooting and debugs when required and punch list completion.
- Serve function as an installer to include cable pulls and termination and equipment rack-up.
- Good knowledge of other Low Current Systems such as, CCTV, AV, FAS, Security, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage contractors.
- Strong project management experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:Engineering low current systems manager
- Job Location:
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma