Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
“Selling is the most important skill in business. It’s also the most important skill in life.” Robert Kiyosaki
Are you a SUPERSTAR?
Because we are! And we need more superstars to join our growing team worldwide. We have vacancies in Kuwait so go ahead and apply!
Come Join Us! We are a truly a great place to work at and the proud winners of "Top 10 Places to Work for".
Who are we?
• We are the #1 online marketplace for jobs in the Middle East
• We sell recruitment solutions to thousands of companies across the Middle East
• We have the largest database, with millions of CVs of ambitious global professionals
Here is what you can expect from us:
• A fun, vibrant and productive environment
• A commitment to reward & celebrate your hard work and achievements at every step.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for committed, experienced professionals to join our Enterprise Sales team. You will generate new business as part of our commitment to increase market share amongst leading companies and generate repeat business as we solidify our status as an indispensable part of the corporate recruitment process.
Key Responsibilities: To keep Bayt #1!
- Initiate and develop a strong relationship with assigned verified lead list of companies to expand the Enterprise client database through market research and prospecting
- Expand market share by acquiring enterprise companies that have no significant revenue expenditure with Bayt.com, by selling Bayt.com’s recruitment products and services
- Effectively manage business in Enterprise database through a solution-oriented selling approach
- Determine customers' recruitment needs, and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs
- Give demonstrations to clients on Bayt.com in order to handle objections and convince customers to buy
- Engage in creative solution selling to revise and expand Bayt.com’s service offerings to meet the changing recruitment needs of local enterprise clients
- Proven track record in a sales role.
- Successful sales experience in Omani market.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong time-management, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets.
- Confident, self driven, dynamic and eager to learn.
Bachelors' degree from a reputed institute.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Sales; Advertising; Marketing
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Joining Date:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Manages Others:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
With over 9,500,000 professionals and over 40,000 leading organizations using Bayt.com''s recruitment services across all industry categories and career levels, Bayt.com is today the single largest marketplace of professionals and companies in the Middle East. In fact, Bayt was recently established to be one of the top 10 companies to work for in 2012. You can read more about Bayt.com here: